When it comes to storage space, bathrooms aren’t known for boasting acres of preparation room. What they are known for is being cramped spaces barely made for utility.
As small as any bathroom is, however, there are always sneaky ways to get more storage options. Continue reading below to read about some of them.
- What’s under your sink? If the answer is nothing but pipes, then you’re looking at the perfect storage space. The most obvious solution would be to move your trash receptacle there. If it doesn’t fit, consider swapping for one which will.
- Another great use for this space is with a small tub, either plastic or wooden which you can fill your toilet paper.
- If you have a lot of small items, such as creams, lotions, or you have a recurring order at the Groupon Coupons page for Coastal contact lenses, then say hello to your mirror. Well, not your current mirror. Head to your local bathroom store and pick up a slimline storage mirror.
- These take up a very small amount of space and offer a great (and hidden) storage option.
- If towels are your problem, a tall standing rack with a single shelf on top and placed above your toilet is a great way to maximize the available space in your home and store your towels.
- Of course, this solution isn’t reserved solely for towels. It also provides a great space to store your cleaning items that you want to keep out of reach from your children.
- Last, but certainly not least, is your shower. We’ve all tried the suction cap storage baskets which always fall off as you shower. Instead, head to a quality hardware or homeware store and pick up a good-quality storage basket which you can hang over your shower head.
While you’ve likely tried one before, the reason why it’s on this list is that most people only try a cheap one who never works. Instead, pay a little extra, and you will thank yourself for it.
If you let your creative thought juices flow, then there is no limit to the places where you can find storage opportunities, including your bathroom as shown here. So don’t stop with just your bathroom. Now that all your bathroom items are stored it’s time to tackle the rest of your house!